This is super fast and easy. Enough for TWO quiches.
Whole Foods Gluten-free pie crust (comes in a pack of 2)
2/3 cup Full Fat Coconut Milk
Spinach (I used fresh)
PREHEAT OVEN TO 400 DEGREES
1. Pull your pie crusts out and let them start to get to room temp as you’re cooking. I’d place them both on a cookie sheet just in case there is some mess made while cooking.
2. In a pan, cook your chorizo. I didn’t leave a actual measurement because everyone’s preference is different. Our grocer have them in one pound packages. Cook up the whole thing and whatever you don’t use you have have for another recipe or leftovers for some breakfast burritos.
3. Once cooked, scoop out of the pan and set aside.
4. Add some garlic to your pan. Let it get slightly golden/light brown.
5. Add your spinach. Remember spinach loves to cook down to a fraction of what you use. I used about half the container of fresh spinach for the two quiches.
6. Once your spinach is wilted, evenly distribute between the two pies.
7. Add your chorizo on top of the spinach and spread it around. Make sure to leave space for the egg to come in and fill.
8. Whisk all 12 eggs plus the 2/3 cup of full fat coconut milk together.
9. Pour evenly between the two pies. Do not overfill!
10. Bake for 30 minutes. The center should come out clean when using a knife to check.
11. Let it sit and cool for at least 5-10 minutes before diving in!